Welcome to our World

So I decided to attempt to join the tech savvy world of bloggers. And if you know me, you know tech savvy I am not, so consider this a big step. I just thought that this might be a fun way for family and friends to keep up with us. I hope it will be something enjoyed by us all.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lack of Sleep

So we've seen the river rising for a while and I've not been that concerned or worried.  I've committed myself to stay positive.  I figure there is no sense stressing over what I have no control over, but for some reason it all got the best of me last night leaving me unable to sleep :(
So, I will share with you my biggest fear (odd that this would be it) - that I will leave to stay out east for the day while the girls are at school, the flooding will advance leaving our house inaccessable and I cannot get to it to get Grizzly, and that he would then starve or dehydrate feeling so alone and abandoned...all my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment